Active Holidays on Walchsee in Tyrol
Hiking & Walking
In the countryside surrounding BELLEVUE AM WALCHSEE****, you will discover an incredible variety of hiking paths. The spectrum ranges from easy to challenging. Some 200 km of perfectly signposted hiking paths and routes lead through the magical alpine landscapes of the Kaiserwinkl region.
Please only set out with the right equipment:
- Suitable hiking boots (previously used and worn in)
- Drinks & snacks (Tip: Also inform yourself about refreshment opportunities along the way)
- Warm clothing and rain gear
- Navigational materials (hiking maps are available free of charge from our reception, or from tourist information offices in the Kaiserwinkl region)
- Good physical condition (Don't overestimate what you can handle!)
- Weather situation (We will be happy to tell you the weather forecast, or check the forecast for yourself right here)
Our Bellevue Hiking Tips
Hiking with Children
Because the terrain of the Walchsee region is so diverse, you will also find many pleasant hiking paths that are suitable for families to enjoy.
Bellevue Family Tip
Hiking with the kids should be fun. Which makes it essential to plan your hike well. We recommend always bringing plenty to eat & drink with you, especially since children generally need even more fluids than the grown-ups. Guided hikes for youngsters ages 8 and up are also available (please register through the tourist information offices).