The Kaiserwinkl Card
The Kaiserwinkl Card is a free guest card, issued to guests of the Bellevue right after they arrive. For the entire duration of their stay, when they show this card, guests receive numerous free services as well as attractive discounts (up to 50% in some cases) throughout the area.
This guest card, which first came out in 2012, includes attractive offers for our guests, both in the summer as well as the winter season. Due to the different seasons and the numerous service providers in the Kaiserwinkl region, card details are always subject to change.
The following list shows you some of the important benefits of the Kaiserwinkl Card in winter:
- Free parking at select car parks in the Kaiserwinkl region
- Free regional bus for winter hikers, cross-country and alpine skiers during specified season dates
- Free use of cross-country ski trails (127-kilometer trail network) - direct access right from Ferienclub Bellevue (lake side)
- Free village tours (starts at the tourist information office, ca. 300 m from the Bellevue)
- Free lantern-light hikes
- Free snowshoe test
- Free sleigh rides for children up to age 12
- Discounts on instruction in classic and skating cross-country technique (introductory lessons)
- discount on Kaiserwinkl merchandising items (T-shirts, caps etc.)
- Discounts on rides on the Hochkössen and Zahmer Kaiser lifts for non-skiers – children under 10 are free
- discount on 18-hole green fees on all golf courses in the Kaiserwinkl
- Discounts on taxis, ski schools, shops and recreational facilities in the region
(Subject to change)
Every season (summer & winter), a different Kaiserwinkl Card brochure is published, in which you can read about all benefits included with the card.