The Kaiserwinkl Card
The Kaiserwinkl Card is a free guest card, issued to guests of the Bellevue right after they arrive. For the entire duration of their stay, when they show this card, guests receive numerous free services as well as attractive discounts (up to 50% in some cases) throughout the area.
This guest card, which first came out in 2012, includes attractive offers for our guests, both in the summer as well as the winter season. Due to the different seasons and the numerous service providers in the Kaiserwinkl region, card details are always subject to change.
Here is a list of some of the biggest summer highlights, just so you know in advance about the great offers to expect:
- free parking at select parking areas in the Kaiserwinkl region
- free regional bus
- free village tours (starting from the tourist information office, ca. 300 m from the Bellevue)
- free carriage rides for children up to age 12
- free entry to the "Lichterzauber" Events
- discount on select activities included in the "Creative Summer Workshop"
- discount on Kaiserwinkl merchandising items (T-shirts, caps etc…)
- discount on guided day hikings
- discount on round-trip rides on the Hochkössen mountain lifts – children up to age 10 are free
- discount on golf courses
- discounts for taxis, aquatic attractions, lifts, the Adventure Club, alpine dairy, as well as shops & recreational activities in the region
- In addition, with the Kaiserwinkl Card you also receive discounts at famous sightseeing attractions in Tyrol...
(Subject to change)
A Kaiserwinkl Card brochure is printed every season (summer & winter), in which you will find a detailed listing of all card benefits.